Sumo Digital is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sumo Digital may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we make.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information from you via this website:
- Contact information including address, email address and phone number
- IP address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a service or product, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To operate and administer the products and services we provide to you and to facilitate any possible sales.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may need to pass on your contact details to one of our authorized suppliers or manufacturers for shipping purposes only.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided – only where you have freely given explicit consent to do so.
- Your IP address is stored in our web server access logs and is only used/reviewed in case of any potential security issues. The IP address is anonymized when used in web analytics (Google Analytics).
How we gather information about you
We obtain personal information directly from you, for example when you fill out a form on our website or when you make an inquiry by email or telephone. Your IP address is gathered from your web browsing session.
How long we keep your personal information for
How long we keep your personal information for depends on the products and services we deliver to you. We will never retain your personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes we need to use it for.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We use suitable encryption to transport personal data between our offices.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.